Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My very first entry

Welcome to my shoes' blog :)

I decided to open this blog instead of a make-up related one because I m more in love with the shoes, and to be honest, I dont put on make-up that many times in a week. Pick your favorite number and I am sure that the number of times I use cosmetics in a typical week is less than that :)

So, as a result, ViViVaVa's Shoes Corner comes to life.

PS: This is me and my sister on her 20th birthday



... and this is my first favorite pair of shoes ...


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, you got yourself a blog here. Welcome to blogger baby! Nice shoes!

Minh said...

You love wearing shoes, buying shoes or just holding them sleeping whole night huh?

VannaV said...

To Dao: Hi nho, welcome welcome :) Thanks hen :)

To Minh: Hi` hi` ! How about all ?! :) I ll hold them if they are not too pointie :) Btw, welcome and may I ask, do we know each other ?

dndk82 said...

zello, nice shoes bbb :D

Anonymous said...

You have such pretty and sexy feet... No wonder you're all into shoes... :)

VannaV said...

Thanks Chi Nha Ca nhe :)