Tuesday, January 13, 2009

StEaL (part deux)

I have been loving - ha ha - the colorful version of Betsy Johnson for a long time, from her shoes to her clothes and of course bags. Yet, I m dreadful with the thought of even trying on her stuffs because they are too feminine for me to be myself in them ...

Until I saw this ....



Somewhere else on the States, this is still sold with a $365 price tag, mine from my local Loehmann's store for a little shy from 100 bucks .... S.C.O.R.E :)

The leather is so soft and shiny. The "Betsy Johnson" logo is artsy and cute. The zipper details rocks the look and of course the fringe, what more could I say, "I love fringe" !

So many things to love in a pretty little thing :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice bag! Although I'm not really into bags, Betsey Johnson has some really funky stuff :) Good find as well, $100 wow!

VannaV said...

Cho`i oi, you are really quick ah .... hi` hi` ... I am into bags and shoes ... no more room for them in my tiny apartment though ... hu hu !

Yeah, Betsy Johnson pieces are full of character and maybe thats why I love them ... love the vibrant style and mixing of color ... he he !

Hugs to you nho .... chung nao ve lai Cali dzuh ?

Vintage Lollipops said...

I adore BJ's style vibrancy... and that bag actually looks very similar to the one I have!!

LOve it.

VannaV said...

Thanks Bella ... the longer I have it, the more I love it toooooo :)